Translate

Friday, August 10, 2007

Any conservatives left in Philadelphia?

Found him. The one conservative left in Philadelphia has been identified.

Actually, I got an e-mail the other day from a Philadelphia resident who wanted to know if I knew of any conservative bloggers who concentrated on Philadelphia. Good luck with that one. The Phillies have a better chance of winning the World Series.

I can list 20 liberal bloggers from Philly off the top of my head, but I can't think of one conservative. Anybody come across one?

My conservative friend in Philadelphia (and I) would appreciate it.

And this guy has a great sense of humor, too:

"I am a resident of the City of BrotherlyLove, and I have a few conservative friends (we meet in secret locations after midnight), but whenever I turn to the internet, most of the material there is so far left it's in danger of floating into space. Either that or it's the Philadelphia Newspaper bloggers whoact like regular guy, Joe Sixpack-types, but are anything but," according to the writer.

1 comment:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I can give you two: myself (a Philadelphia Police Detective) and Captain America at First In! (a Philly Fire Captain).

There are not a lot of us, but we try and pick up the slack.