Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

Psychic Predictions for 2012

Blair Robertson Predictions 2012

  • I predict that the Republicans will win the Presidential election.
  • A horrifying premonition: spandex will make a comeback near the end of 2012.
  • Volcanic activity in the Northwest will be big news and I feel there will be a very good chance of a large eruption.
  • There will be a bombing on a cruise ship this year.
  • I predict North Carolina will be slammed and heavily damaged by storms in April.
  • I predict Jennifer Aniston will marry.
  • Watch for major riots to occur in Miami and London in the spring.
  • I predict a train crash in Southern Europe within the next 120 days that will be caused by sabotage.
  • In spite of persistent rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will remain together in 2012 and adopt another child.
  • This year will see the passing of a much-loved and great comedienne/actress.
  • I predict a major fire in a building/hotel in Hong Kong affecting hundreds this summer.
Check out more predictions at the link before:

Psychic Predictions for 2012

No comments: