Translate

Friday, December 26, 2008

Ann Coulter: Whatever happened to Kwanzaa?

Ann Coulter is pleased with herself again. She's gloating at the fact that Kwanzaa, a made-up holiday invented by a radical professor in the 1960s, is going the way of Arbor Day.

From Coulter's latest column:
Is it just me, or does Kwanzaa seem to come earlier and earlier each year?

This year, I believe my triumph over this synthetic holiday is nearly complete. The only mentions of Kwanzaa I've seen are humorous ones. Most important, for the first time in eight years, President George Bush appears not to have issued "Kwanzaa greetings" to honor this phony non-Christian holiday that is younger than I am.

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga, aka Dr. Maulana Karenga. Karenga was a founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers and a dupe of the FBI.
Read the full column, "My Triumph Over Kwanzaa!" at Townhall.com

No comments: