Translate

Monday, October 27, 2008

Glenn Beck endorses Sarah Palin

Salena Zito of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review has an interesting post today about where popular radio talk show host Glenn Beck stands on the 2008 presidential race.

Beck has endorsed Sarah Palin (and by extension, John McCain).

Beck says he considered all the presidential candidates and found them all lacking:
I don't see any of them that actually believe in you, who actually is you, except Sarah Palin. So I'm going to pull the lever for John McCain and let the Lord sort it out. I want somebody that just, whose compass points north. Even though all these candidates think their compass points north, it doesn't. It's pointing east and some places it's pointing south. In Barack Obama it is pointing south. He says that it's pointing north, it's to you, but it's not. It's to the government, it's to Washington, it's to the special interests. John McCain I think points somewhere maybe northeast. It's in the right direction but it's not right. Sarah Palin points to you. I'm casting my vote for Sarah Palin.
Read the full post at Zito's blog.

No comments: