Translate

Friday, July 09, 2010

Rep. Toepel to host Open House

State Rep. Marcy Toepel, R-147th Dist., will hold an open house from 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 15, at her district office at 105 Memorial Road in Schwenksville.

"As the new state representative, I would enjoy the opportunity to familiarize residents with not only my office but also myself on a personal level," Toepel said in a press release.

The first-term state representative of the 147th Legislative District said the event will allow district residents the chance to meet her and her staff, and learn more about the services her office can provide to constituents.

"I am looking forward to this event, but it's important to note that my door is always open," said Toepel. "If residents have any questions or concerns regarding any state government-related issue, they can always call or visit my office."

Toepel's district office can be reached at 610-287-4181 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Information is also available on her website at www.RepToepel.com

No comments: