Translate

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Sign oline petition to declare May 18 'I Love Reese's Day'



Television star and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fan Lauren Conrad recently visited the Hershey's Times Square store in New York City to sign an online petition to declare May 18 "I Love Reese's Day."

"I've always loved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups -- who doesn't? When I found out that my favorite treat was campaigning to declare I Love Reese's Day, I had to be among the first to sign the petition," said Lauren Conrad. "Join me and help declare I Love Reese's Day a holiday at www.ILoveReesesDay.com"

From a Hershey press release:
Attention chocolate and peanut butter fans! You can show your love for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and help the iconic brand declare I Love Reese's Day on May 18. Peanut butter has a holiday in March and chocolate claims a day in July -- what better way to celebrate the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter than at the crossroads with I Love Reese's Day? Television star, fashion designer, best-selling author and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fan Lauren Conrad joined the campaign at the Hershey's Times Square store in New York City, signing the I Love Reese's Day petition. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers across the country can join Lauren and show their support for America's favorite combination by signing the online petition at www.ILoveReesesDay.com now through May 17.

No comments: