Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hillary Clinton shocker: 'I'm human'

Responding to growing criticism about her "sniper fire in Bosnia" fantasy scenario, Hillary Clinton admitted Tuesday that she made the whole thing up.

"So I made a mistake. That happens. It shows I'm human, which for some people is a revelation."

My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think I'd recall taking sniper fire while my helicopter landed in a war zone. Even if it was 10 years ago.

So the Democrats have to pick from a woman who couldn't remember whether she came under enemy fire during a visit to Bosnia and a man who spent 20 years attending a church where the pastor routinely would spew anti-American rhetoric, but couldn't recall hearing any of it.

And the Democrats have the nerve to make fun of John McCain's age.

PaWaterCooler.com also has something to say about Hillary Clinton's fantasy life.

No comments: