Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Talk back to Tony Phyrillas

Those of you who have been following my adventures in the blogosphere over the past two years know how inept I am when it comes to technology. It took me a year to figure out how to post photos. It took me 16 months to figure out how to create links within my postings. There's a running joke in The Mercury newsroom that goes something like, "If Tony can do it, anybody can."

Just yesterday, a reader called to say she could not post a comment on one of my blog entries because she did not have a Google account. I wasn't sure what that had to do with me until I found a button on the blog that I forgot to click that allows anyone to post comments. It turns out that only people with Google e-mail accounts (gmail) were able to leave comments on this site.

I fixed the problem and anyone can now leave comments. Take a look at the comments left on the post about Rep. David Kessler turning his back on taxpayers.

So this is your big chance. Feel free to share your thoughts with readers of this blog. (Please note that I will not permit foul language to be posted or personal attacks. Otherwise, say what you want. You can even leave anonymous comments. That's for members of the Pennsylvania Legislature who want to admit they haven't earned their pay this year, but are too embarrassed to have their colleagues find out.)

No comments: