Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

50,000 visitors to TONY PHYRILLAS

With 12 days left in the year, my goal of attracting 50,000 visitors to this site in 2007 was pretty much a sure thing.

I wasn't expecting to reach the milestone today.

However, the recent news by Alicia Lane, wayward TV news anchor-babe, and Jim Matthews, political traitor, sent my site counter into overdrive in the past 24 hours.

I've been averaging 250-300 visitors a day for most of the year, but I've recorded more than 600 visits in the past 24 hours. I'd like to thank the new Montgomery County Axis of Evil, Jim Matthews and Joe Hoeffel, for sending so many readers my way. Or maybe it was Alycia Lane.

(And a personal note to the left-wing loon who left a message about my wife sitting at home and logging on to this site 50,000 times, we don't have Internet service at the house. That blows your theory out of the water, doesn't it?)

1 comment:

Nathan Benefield said...

Tony,
Without question, Alycia Lane is the big draw - she is worth a good 200 hits herself (especially given your use of her picture).

I have one blog post mentioning Vince Fumo using the Turnpike Commission to try and hook him up with Alycia, and my hits skyrocket every time she makes the news.

-Nate Benefield