Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shameless self-promotion

If I don't do it, who will?

First, my site counter has recorded 36,000 visitors to Tony Phyrillas so far this year.

Second, I taped the "Journalists Roundtable" TV show earlier today. It will be shown tonight at 8 on the Pennsylvania Cable Network. This is my sixth appearance on the show in the past 18 months and I think this was one of the more interesting shows. The hour flew by, so the discussion must have been good. Judge for yourself tonight.

And I'll have more details to come, but you can have "Breakfast With Tony" on Thursday, Nov. 8, when I will be the featured speaker at the monthly breakfast meeting of the TriCounty Chamber of Commerce. The meeting runs from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and no, I won't be speaking for 90 minutes. We need time to eat.

The Nov. 8 event will be held at The Elks Lodge, 61 High St., Pottstown. To make reservations for the breakfast, go to the chamber's Web site at www.tricountyareachamber.com

No comments: