Translate

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Losing My Religion



"I screwed up," President Barack Obama said during a recent TV interview when asked about the Tom Daschle tax flap. "I take responsibility for this mistake."

How could The Chosen One have made a mistake?

His adoring supporters and the Obama media have told us repeatedly that Obama is the second coming. He is the messiah. He is The One. He is perfection. He is incapable of making a mistake.

Look at that photo. He's even got a halo around his head.

How many mistakes has he made in just two weeks in office?

I'm confused. This is a real crisis of faith for Obama-maniacs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we hear of a democrat say "I take full responsibility for my actions" that means "I knew it was going on but did nothing, please forgive me, I'm a democrat, above the law and can't be held accountable! Besides, this all happened on Bush's watch. Just ask the press!"