Translate

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Catch me on radio, TV today

For those who just can't get enough of me, this is your lucky day. You can listen to me on the radio and watch me on TV today.

At 5 p.m., you can tune in to the the weekly broadcast of "Talking Politics with Tony Phyrillas & Mike Pincus" on WPAZ 1370 AM. The program can also be heard at www.1370wpaz.com and www.pottsmerc.com

This week's topic will be election preparations and deadlines. The head of the Montgomery County Voters Services Bureau will be our guest for the hour. You can call the station during the live broadcast at 610-326-4000.

At 8 p.m., I will be a panelist on "Journalists Roundtable" on the Pennsylvania Cable Network. This week's show was taped at The Mercury in Pottstown. The other members of the panel are Evan Brandt, reporter for The Mercury, and Phil Herron, editor of the Delaware County Daily Times.

"Journalists Roundtable" will be shown again Sunday at 5 p.m. and 11 p.m.

No comments: