Translate

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A very funny Hillary Clinton joke

I laughed out loud when a friend e-mailed me this Hillary Clinton joke today. I thought I'd share it with readers who could use a good laugh ...
After losing even more superdelegates this week, Hillary decided to get away from campaign pressures by sneaking off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute.

In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news. "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year just after you lose the election."

The soothsayer looked up and locked eyes with Hillary, who was visibly shaken at this news. Hillary stared back at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her shaking hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know.

She looked back, deep into the fortune tellers gaze, steadied her voice, and asked the big question: "Will I be acquitted?"

No comments: