Translate

Monday, April 16, 2007

13,000 Phyrillas fans and counting

I've been remiss in keeping you updated on the growing popularity of this blog. I'm now averaging 3,000 visitors a month.

Since Dec. 1, 2006, when I started keeping track of visitors to the site, I've recorded 13,700 unique visitors.

I'd like to thank everyone who keeps checking the site on a regular basis. I'm indebted to Chris Lilik at GrassrootsPA and John Micek at Capitol Ideas, who send me the most readers from links on their blogs. Two other sites that send readers my way on a regular basis are www.keystonepolitics.com and www.politicspa.com

Another blog of note BlogNetNews.com, a site that provides quick access to all sorts of interesting political sites in Pennsylvania and across the country.

The address to get to Pennsylvania blogs is http://blognetnews.com/Pennsylvania/

You can get a quick look at recent postings on all the major political blogs in the state and you can even rate the blogs.

You can click on articles that strike your fancy from the index on BlogNetNews.com and the site will take you to the individual blog.

No comments: