Translate

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are you kidding me? PA motorists say they are safe drivers

As someone who has been driving Pennsylvania roads for about 30 years, I beg to differ with a new survey that says the majority of Pennsylvania motorists consider themselves "safe drivers."

I suspect that 3,800 Pennsylvania drivers responded to the online survey conducted by PennDOT were fibbing on some of the questions.

I think Pennsylvania drivers are among the worst in the country.

And here's a telling statistic from the survey to back me up: Pennsylvania in 2009 had 35 percent more fatal crashes than New Jersey, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

And I think N.J. drivers are the worst in the nation. So what does that say about Pennsylvania drivers?

Are you a safe driver? Your fellow motorists say they are. | PoconoRecord.com

No comments: