Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2009

'Just like Barack Obama needs a Hispanic woman'



Pat Buchanan engages in a battle of wits with an unarmed Rachel Maddow in this entertaining clip from Maddow's own show. The clip goes on for more than 10:00 minutes but it's worth watching the entire segment. The fireworks begin at the 2:00 mark and Maddow begins to "lose it" in the 6:00 mark. Buchanan sticks a fork in Maddow's argument for "affirmative action" at the 10:00 mark. By the end of the clip, you begin to realize why nobody watches MSNBC anymore. (H/T The Bitter American)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I doubt that readers of this blog ever watch MSNBC. I usually don't. I feel that the hosts display an air of superiority and smugness when giving their views. While channel surfing last week Maddow was on vacation and her replacement exhibited the same mannerisms as Maddow. I don't know if I am seeing something that is not there or this is MSNBC shool of broadcasting. To me it is sicking