Translate

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

PA State Rep. Quigley Opens District Office in Royersford

Rep. Tom Quigley , R-146th Dist., has opened his new district office on Lewis Road in Royersford and invites residents to stop in for assistance with state issues.

“My staff and I have been busy preparing the district office and completing training to best serve all residents of the district,” Quigley said in a press release. “Now that those tasks have been completed, I look forward to working with residents again.”

District residents can visit Quigley’s district office at 301 Lewis Road in Royersford Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The office is in the Parktowne Plaza between Family Dollar and Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. They may also call the office at 610-792-1280. 

The office has a large parking lot in the front of the shopping center, and a smaller, handicap-accessible parking lot off of Oak Street, according to Quigley.

“Until now, I have been limited in the services I could provide,” Quigley said. “Now that my office is finalized, I am able to help in the greatest capacity.”

Quigley’s office can provide assistance with driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals, some PennDOT paperwork, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, state tax forms and student aid applications.

“My time out of office has given me a renewed excitement for serving as a representative, and I look forward to seeing residents I met during my previous terms in office as well as meeting new residents,” Quigley said.

The 146th House District includes the townships of Lower Pottsgrove, Limerick and Perkiomen and the boroughs of Pottstown (Wards 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7-2), Royersford and Trappe.

Quigley noted that residents are encouraged to visit his website, RepTomQuigley.com, and his Facebook page at Facebook.com/RepTomQuigley. Residents may also email him at tquigley@pahousegop.com

No comments: